Saturday, March 3, 2012

All Things Starbucks Here

All things Starbucks-related go here.


I don't frequent Starbucks because we all know it's pretty expensive for a middle-class student. If I want coffee or hot choco, I'll always go to cheaper alternatives, like McDonalds' (they have awesome hot choco) or Country Style (where you can get a cup of brewed coffee + free refill for only P40). And besides, my last experience drinking a Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks ended up in me getting palpitations.


But I met friends who worked there, and also, my aunt loves going there, and so we would always cap our mall trips this vacation season with going to Starbucks to get some coffee or tea for her, hot choco for me. It was almost a once-a-day ritual during our stay at Calamba, where we were in SM Calamba almost every day.


9:45 AM , at Starbucks SM Calamba. Just got off the bus and was so hungry I just dove into everything, forgetting to take a picture. Fail.

I always order their Hot Choco. I prefer the Classic one as opposed to the Signature one.

White Chocolate Mocha Latté. Decaf. Yummy. I should order all my coffee decaf from now on. It's sweet and light, oozing with the white choco flavor.

Le Aunt Merle enjoying her Mocha Latté.

The staff at the store in Calamba were also very nice, open, and smiling, good to you even when you asked them ridiculous questions. Save for one woman who was upset over something and yelling at the other employees. My friends who worked at Starbucks would be angry to hear that. They always told me everyone in Starbucks stores are nice, from the Barista to the Managers. Meh.

Cheers to the Starbucks SM Calamba store for putting up with us. From Jakilyn Chipeco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment